Looking for a Bay Area web design job? ShopRunner, an online shopping shipping service, is looking for a senior user experience and visual designer to work in Menlo Park, CA. Click through to learn more and apply:
As a Senior UX & Visual Designer, you will own the product design from inception to deployment and beyond. Our definition of UX means everything that affects the experience. Coding is not required, but you get bonus points if you are strong at markup and prototyping. But this is a product design position first and foremost. We believe in building fast and testing a range of ideas. Quick qualitative testing is at your disposal, but quantitative AB testing is where we learn the most.
Here’s who you are:
- You’ve been around the block a few times. cut your jab in a few companies designing great consumer facing products. Maybe in startups. Maybe e-commerce companies. Possibly even subscription services.
- You are familiar & comfortable with designing in a data-driven, AB testing process. Discussions are around what was learned, what’s working and what should be tested next, not what someone’s favorite color is.
- You are prolific at generating a range of ideas, solutions, concepts. The more the better…. and the faster the better. All of high quality.
- Your mobile / tablet experience is more than just owning them.
- Lean and mean is your preference, not bureaucracy.
- You’re really good at whatever tools you use.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.