Looking for a web design job in San Francisco? Huge, the global digital agency, is hiring a Senior Designer to work on client projects. Click through to learn more and apply:
The Senior Designer will report to the creative director and art director and work alongside the account team, interaction designers and programmers. The successful candidate will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, participating in visual design presentations to clients, developing detailed design specs for production, and overseeing junior design team members.
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Intimate Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- 3-5 years of visual design experience.
- Strong leadership skills—ability to work with Art Directors and mentor Junior Designers
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Web development experience in an agency environment
- Great communications skills – both with internal teams and communicating with/presenting to clients.
- A great attitude – we value our creative talent tremendously and show it, but we operate a prima-donna free work zone.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Hey, Bay Area designers! Register now to learn from expert web designers at the HOW Interactive Design Conference in San Francisco, October 29–31.