Looking for a web design job in the fashion business? Women’s clothing and accessory retailer Coldwater Creek is adding a senior-level web designer to its team in Sandpoint, ID. Click through to learn more and apply:
What we’re looking for:
Are you a Web Designer who thrives at taking abstract ideas and minimal visualization and turning them into relevant and engaging customer experiences? Can you align these experiences with the brand mission? Do you have experience designing for online retail and solid working knowledge of producing graphics, images and other file types for web development? This creative position requires excellent design, concepting and UI skills that maximize typography, content and imagery to deliver a design solution that is leveraged across media platforms. If you’re ready to be a member of our in-house design team supporting the design director, team members and other internal clients, then we’d love to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
• Develop creative solutions that push the limits of design
• Present creative concepts both internally and externally
• Be an advocate and evangelist for creative process
• Create seasonal campaigns for online
• Direct photographers and illustrators when needed
• Deliver projects that consistently align with the brand and business goals
• Effectively communicate ideas and concepts to other team members
• Work closely with copywriters, marketing, merchandising, and studio
• Proactively manage and communicate project status
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.