Looking for an Austria design job? Creative consultancy Kiska GmbH is looking for a senior web designer in Salzburg. Click through to learn more and apply:
KISKA is one of Europe’s leading creative consultancies that has been developing design solutions for over 20 years for a variety of national and international products and brands. Our team of more than 100 employees from 16 different nationalities combines expertise with an interdisciplinary understanding of design.
International people, exciting clients, expanding department, culture city, extreme mountains, blue lakes, outdoor sports at lunch break, top modern office. Does that sound like you, then send us your CV and stunning portfolio.
- Lead digital design projects, with focus on UX and responsiveness
- Participate in concept development and design ideation
- Collaborate with print designers, project managers and clients to deliver cutting edge solutions
- Work with web developers to ensure top-quality final product
- 4+ years experience as key member of a digital design team participating in the complete lifecycle of successfully launched websites and/or mobile applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or other visual arts is preferred
- Organized personality, able to act independently and able to switch rapidly between different projects
- Fluent in English and/or German
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.