Looking for a web design job in Southern California? Quicksilver is hiring a web designer to focus on e-commerce initiatives to support its DC Shoes brand; the position is in Huntington Beach, CA. Click through to learn more and apply:
· Concept and create impactful interactive design solutions for key online marketing and merchandising initiatives including digital experiences, mobile site design, supporting apps and relevant content for social channels
· Design weekly customer email marketing solutions which combine best user experience standards as well as adhere to campaign consistency
· Maintain a high design and QA standard on all creative deliverables and support developers with production of digital assets when necessary
· Work closely with the web team to improve existing site content as well as raise the user experience bar on future projects
· Design digital display advertising for seasonal and promotional campaigns
· Collaborate on a regular basis with web merchandisers, web design team, digital brand manager and DC Shoes marketing teams to ensure a strong understanding of project goals and provide a consistent brand message on all digital creative touch points
· Design assets for ongoing site-wide refreshes including but not limited to product headers, homepage content, landing pages, etc.
· Develop and maintain a digital brand style guide which will serve as a reference point for other designers creating assets for the sites as well as external partners when necessary
· Work with photo studio on an adhoc basis to shoot products for projects where brand assets may not be readily available
· Participate in bi-weekly web team meetings to collaborate on projects and discuss emerging trends within interactive design space
Performance Requirements and Professional Attributes:
· Self-initiated with proven ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure within demanding deadlines, while maintaining a high design standard
· Bachelors degree in Digital Design, Visual Communications or commensurate experience
· A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into strong, creative executions for the web
· Strong interest in new web developments & best practices
· Ability to think creatively and present concepts to management, peers and various internal teams
· Self-starter, highly organized, with strong presentation and interpersonal skills, able to work well with individuals at all levels
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Learn web design from the expert instructors at HOW University. See our rotating schedule of web design training courses, including hands-on training in coding for web designers, designing WordPress websites, information architecture and more.