Do you love craft beer as much as you love design? Here’s a job for you: Smuttynose Brewing Co., a leading craft brewery, is looking for a multidisciplinary designer to handle print and interactive projects. Click through to learn more and apply:
Smuttynose Brewing Company is one of America’s leading craft breweries. We are proud to be independently owned and operated since opening in 1994. We currently brew over 20 different styles of beer for distribution in 19 states. In 2011, our staff worked together to brew, package and sell nearly 40,000 barrels, or 10 million pints, of honest-to-goodness beer.
We are looking to engage a thoughtful, self motivated person who is an accomplished professional. A minimum of eight years experience is required for the branding and marketing of two high exposure breweries. This is a full time position for a practical individual with a fabulous portfolio balanced in print and design.
Responsibilities, skills, duties include:
- Directing marketing campaigns across multiple formats
- Exacting high attention to detail
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite 6 and competent in trouble shooting all software
- Merchandising, window displays, menus, ads, t-shirt and clothing design
- Print experience dealing with many vendors
- Practical experience in hiring and working with illustrators and photographers, managing photo shoots
- Project management of multiple ongoing projects and the ability to take those projects from concept through final execution
- Must be able to work and create with existing brand framework
- Continuity experience with writers and editors
- Responsible for all stages of creative development
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career at the HOW Interactive Design Conference (San Francisco, October 29–31), including scoop on salary trends, new technologies and skills you need.