Are you an accomplished and recognized interactive designer who is ready to move into a more senior role? Sparks, a global marketing firm, is looking for a design visionary to add to their sunny San Francisco team. If this is you, apply and get the design job details.
Sparks is looking for experienced, smart, brilliantly creative and talented interface designers. Applicants must be innovative thinkers who can initiate and work through concepts and carry their work out through design and production. We need someone who can take the lead on creative solutions.
At Sparks you will be part of an amazing team who are both passionate about what they do and thrive on challenges. You will work on projects for world-class brands and innovative corporations designing create interactive exhibits, events, 3D visualizations, immersive environments, large-scale displays, websites, mobile devices, and digital branding.
Sparks is a collaborative team of visionary artists, designers, programmers and researchers. We create and develop new media projects that combine highly functional elegant design with clarity, fun, and advanced technology. Our clients include the top tier in many industries.
To work here you need to have:
• A strong and rich design aesthetic
• Creativity, talent, intelligence, imagination and meticulous attention to details
• Bachelor’s degree in a creative field – Web Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design
• 3+ years of interface design experience
• Ability to work collaboratively, quickly and creatively under deadlines.
• Strong graphic design and user interface skills
• Solid interactive exhibit/web and/or multimedia design experience
• High aesthetic standards and the ability to communicate visual concepts
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
Looking to make a move? Don’t forget that HOW has plenty of resources to help guide your search. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database for the latest in design employment opportunities.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.