Big Nerd Ranch, a training and consulting firm in Atlanta, GA, is looking for a user interface designer. Click through to learn more and apply:
If you’re interested in crafting interfaces that are as beautiful as they are functional, iterating on rapid prototypes, and working closely with developers to make your design a reality, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Creation of low-fidelity wireframes, wireframe flow documents, and high-fidelity mockups/assets (preferably using Adobe Creative Suite)
- Attention to detail (pixel-perfect interfaces, user experiences with all use cases accounted for)
- Experience shipping at least one iOS, Android, or web app
- Able to communicate effectively with developers and clientsBonus Skills
- Stays up-to-date with latest mobile apps and UI practices
- Shares most interesting discoveries & design techniques through tumblr & blog posts
- Experience creating and sending HTML email campaigns
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.