Looking for a startup design job? Meemo, a digital content distributor, is looking for a user interface/user experience designer to work from anywhere—oh yes, this is a telecommuting gig. Click through to learn more and apply:
meemo is a digital content distributor based in the US that gathers the best original content from TV shows, movies, fashion, music and sports, and translates the content into digital products that we provide to video games, apps and social networks.
We are looking for a designer who is passionate about creating products that are exciting and captivating to users. We want a designer with original creativity who can help build our branded offerings, as well as represent some of the largest brands in the world in a way that is fresh and communicates the Client’s goals. … You will be a leader that designs the look and feel of the next big mobile application.
- Work with the creative team to create new innovative products and interfaces for web, mobile and content management back-ends
- Work closely with our 3D team to aid in the marketing of our content
- Help build the meemo brand by assisting with marketing, advertising and social campaigns
- Excellent work ethic and self-discipline
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong aesthetic direction and a passion for creating great products
- Communicate ideas quickly with sketches
- Up to date with the latest trends in User Experience
- Good layout and graphics skills
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.