Looking for a web design job in the Philadelphia area? Medialoot, which develops tools (vectors, icons, textures, etc.) for creative professionals, is looking for a leading-edge user interaction/user experience designer to join its team in Philly. Click through to learn more and apply:
You’ll need to be a leading-edge designer, have an awesome feel for the design community, and be able to brainstorm and think ahead about new and useful resources to create and write about. It’s a fun, flexible, difficult, and 100% unique position that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Incredible design skill. You should be the type of person who accidentally tries to adjust the drop-shadow around a real-life picture frame.
- Excellent grammar and writing ability. This position will involve a lot of writing as well as design.
- Social butterfly-ism. If you think tweeting is only for birds, this might not be the right position for you.
If you get this position, you will:
- Design, redesign, and update our website
- Write articles, blog posts, and other copywriting materials
- Maintain our social media accounts and provide a personality for our company
- Occasionally design graphic resources to sell on Medialoot.com
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.
Learn web design from the expert instructors at HOW University. See our rotating schedule of web design training courses, including hands-on training in coding for web designers, designing WordPress websites, information architecture and more.