Looking for a web design job in the beauty industry? Clinique, the popular brand of makeup and skincare products, is hiring a high-profile user experience director for its New York City office. Click through to learn more and apply:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the information architecture and content strategy of transactional, informational, and marketing websites
- Discover target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts.
- In possession of excellent interpersonal communication skills, analytical and leadership skills.
- Translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Lead immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Develop user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team’s design efforts on the needs of key users
- … and more
- 8 years of experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer (or similar role)
- Degree in a related field, such as library science, industrial design, graphic design, or human-computer interaction
- Several examples of successfully launched projects which demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- A good understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current digital technologies
- Demonstrated thought leadership commerce, mobile, branding, and social media
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.