Looking for a web design job in Southern California? Nectar is recruiting user interface designers to join its Long Beach, CA, office. Click through to learn more and apply:
Nectar Product Development is seeking User Interface Designers with a wide range of experience in medical consumer and industrial segments. Job duties include creating compelling, original designs for interactive platforms ranging from Websites to software applications to consumer electronics. Creating visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons; designing motion graphics and animation effects. Producing design specifications, storyboards, scenarios, and design prototypes.
– Communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
– Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
– Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
– Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
– Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
– Develop task flows and user personas based on research and business requirements
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.