Looking for an interactive design job in the Bay Area? Zoosk, the social dating website, is hiring a user interface developer in San Francisco. Click through to learn more and apply:
Zoosk is looking for a full-time UI/UX web developer who can turn conceptual visual designs into efficient, standards-compliant HTML5 and CSS. Your creations will touch the lives of our members around the world. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a passionate and smart team, striving to deliver high quality web experiences with the latest technologies.
- Produce lean, semantic markup and CSS based on mock-ups from a visual designer
- Catalog, document, and maintain reusable and extensible CSS class tags
- Work with a visual designer to maintain a style guide for web-based user experiences
- Experienced at transforming visual designs into HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of the nuances of different browser rendering engines and how to customize your code for each when necessary
- Familiarity with image optimization for the web
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Build the interactive design skills you need to advance your career with HOW’s online design tutorials. Coming this month: Responsive Web Design, a one-hour course taught by Chris Converse on October 24. Learn more and register.