Looking for a web design job in Texas? Tekcenture, the multidisciplinary branding agency based in the Dallas suburb of Irving, is hiring a user experience architect. Click through to learn more and apply:
- Superior knowledge of information architecture
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of web and mobile design
- Knowledge of experience maps, system maps, concept maps, application structure diagrams, wireframes and wireflows, and use case and persona development
- Understanding and oftentimes use of rapid prototyping techniques
- Solid understanding of front-end, back-end, and the software development life cycle (no coding required)
- Expertise with prototyping tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, SketchFlow, Visio, Omnigraffle, Keynote, etc.
- Portfolio of sample designs, including annotated wireframes, flowcharts, concept maps, and any other appropriate prototyping materials
Bonus points for:
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Page layout skills
- Tablet UX
- Good understanding of business principles
- Ability to hand craft HTML and CSS
- Photoshop, Illustrator or Fireworks experience
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology or other related field (master’s preferred)
- 5+ years of experience (7+ without bachelor’s degree)
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.