Looking for a web design job in the field of sports television? Fox Sports is hiring a senior-level user experience architect to manage all its mobile products. Click through to learn more and apply:
Candidate will be responsible for owning the user experience of all FOX Sports mobile products, which includes the creation of sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes. Candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Production, and Senior Management, to provide guidance during the development phase. Post product launch the focus will be on applying user research and usability testing to derive user insight and test the effectiveness of current design, and then work to improve UX and integrating new innovative features.
Skills and experience:
– At least five years of experience in UX design, and two years focused on mobile UX
– Solid understanding of mobile and web conventions and production practices
– A passion for the latest trends in UX, complementary tools, and technologies
– Creating intuitive and innovative interaction and navigation models
– Experience leading presentations on high-level UX concepts and strategies with stakeholders
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.