Looking for a web design job in the education field? CFY, a nonprofit organization that develops digital education initiatives to serve low-income students, is hiring a user experience designer for its office in New York City. Click through to learn more and apply:
As a User Experience Designer you will:
• Create and maintain screen wireframes, process flows, site maps, navigation systems, screen prototypes, and conceptual models to clarify and refine new product solutions.
• Produce and maintain highly accurate wireframe documentation and other specification required to implement design and interface concepts.
• Collaboratively develop and maintain scenarios, navigation models, interaction designs and prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients.
• Understand target audiences’ needs and other motivating factors and translate them into concepts for compelling interactions and experiences.
• Work collaboratively with Product Management and IT to define scope.
• Conduct and participate in concept generation activities including the development of: user profiles, user scenarios, organizational models, and task models.
• Work closely with graphic designers to implement the look and feel of systems.
Ideal candidates have the following:
• Experience creating wireframes of user interface for web applications is required.
• Experience working with Education or K-12 oriented applications, sites or products is an advantage.
• Advanced Photoshop/Illustrator skills are a plus.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.