Looking for a web design job in the Bay Area or Metro Washington? Free Range Studios is hiring two UX designers, one in each of its offices in Oakland and DC. Click through to learn more and apply:
The UX Designer is an integral part of project teams, and is responsible for leading and collaborating with creative leads, designers, strategists, and technologists, to develop cutting-edge User Experience projects for our clients. The ideal candidate personally holds a high standard of quality for his or her work, and should work well in a collaborative team environment. He or she is also an enthusiastic self-starter, well versed in the latest in technology, has a great eye for design and has experience with issue- or cause-based communications. A great sense of humor is a plus, as is a passion for social change.
- Providing UX and usability expertise and support to creative leads and designers by participating in the concepting and design of storytelling websites and digital experiences
- Leading the UX design of custom solutions for interactive surveys, native mobile apps, mobile web apps, etc.
- Collaborating with strategists to develop information architecture via sitemaps, wireframes, user pathways, and other IA documents
- Creating and testing interactive prototypes and wireframes
- Working with the technology department to refine the scope of projects and create solutions that work within project budgets
- Creating homepage designs, interior page designs and interactive experience designs based on prototypes/wireframes
- Preparing Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks/InDesign mockups for handoff to development team
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.