Looking for a web design job in San Francisco? Quantcast, the online advertising services provider, is seeking a user experience designer who can build the company’s suite of online reporting products. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are looking for a UX Designer to create Quantcast’s full suite of online reporting and insights products from the ground up. The reporting dashboard is a critical component in solidifying our leadership position in the industry. As a UX Designer at Quantcast, you will be involved in every aspect of the product process from the high-level product strategy and vision to the tactical design-measure-iterate cycle.
- Partner with Product Management to define the product direction for your area, design the experience and measure ongoing improvements
- Design simple solutions for complex workflows and large datasets; invent useful ways to tell stories with data and extract meaning from noise
- Create all design deliverables from site structure to flows, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes and style guides
- Understand best practices for web and mobile development and partner with Engineering to create products that are flexible, scalable and implemented to specs
- Collaborate with other designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience
- And more
- 3+ years experience designing web and/or mobile applications
- Experience designing reporting and analytics dashboards
- Solid interaction and visual design skills
- Expert knowledge of the user centered design process
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business goals through great UX
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- BA/BS/BFA or equivalent industry experience
- Portfolio showing examples of UX design work
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit. Introductory price is $159 only through February 25.