Looking for a web design job in the tech industry? TiVo’s subsidiary TRA is hiring a UX designer for its NYC office. TRA is a technology innovator that provides clients with software solutions for maximizing advertising ROI. Click through to learn more and apply:
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Develop web front end for online Business Intelligence tools
- Work closely with Product Management, Software Development and Quality Control teams
- 4+ years designing and implementing web-based applications (portfolio)
- Recent experience with AJAX and jQuery
- Experience with UI Frameworks
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in the Media Research industry
- Familiar with DevExpress, UI Frameworks and .NET
- Experience with Business Intelligence front end development
- Design for print and offline creative
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit.