Looking for a web design job in the Bay Area? Zendesk, the online customer service platform whose clients include Dropbox, Disney and Groupon, is hiring a user experience designer for their San Francisco office. Click through to learn more and apply:
- Work with project teams to grow early concepts into engaging user experiences
- Create interaction models, mockups and wireframes that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with our products
- Model information and flows using UX best practices for web and mobile
- Strike a balance between the practicalities of design and rethinking paradigms that define a new web
- Ideate with all levels of Zendesk to create products that make happier support professionals
- 3+ years of practical experience designing consumer or enterprise applications
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging products for the web, iPhone, iPad and Android
- Command of principles of interaction design, visual design and information architecture
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of resolution
- Deep knowledge of modern web UI patterns
- Degree in visual design preferred
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit. Introductory price is $159 only through February 25.