Want to get in on the ground floor at a hot tech startup company? Greenhouse, a funded startup in New York City, is seeking a UX Lead to spearhead the user experience design and development of its core product. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are a smart, ambitious and creative company building a new disruptive platform to help companies get better at hiring. After all, everyone knows that talent is the top driver of corporate performance, but most companies still do a poor job at hiring. Something needs to change.
Led by two experienced and successful entrepreneurs, we’re unleashing all kinds of creativity on a broken industry. We’re the barbarians at the gate, and the big incumbents won’t know what hit ‘em. We have the ideas, the experience, and the funding to succeed.
We’re a fast-paced and creative team, passionate about building great products and looking for someone excellent to join our crew. You will work directly with our co-founders and development team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Full-stack designer, from ideation to pixel-perfection
- Experience designing for modern, b2b, SaaS websites and apps
- Passion for a startup environment
- A winning portfolio of relevant work samples
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Be awesome
Why you should apply for this job:
- Work as a key member of a high-performance lean startup team
- Stay at the forefront of software development and technology
- Help start an amazing business
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.