Looking for a job in design management in the Big Apple? Alloy Digital is seeking a passionate, experienced UX designer to join their Product Technology in NYC. Get all the details on the design job and apply.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Alloy’s portfolio of owned and operated and partner sites provide pop-culture editorial around fashion, beauty, music, humor and celebrity. We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented UX expert with a great eye for design for web and mobile targeting the millennial market (guys and girls) and the demographic of women 18-35.
- Oversee UX and design direction for mobile and web
- Collaborate and negotiate with Product Managers, Developers and stakeholders on design direction and usability strategy
- Design wireframes and execute best practices for usability
- Create standard IA/UX deliverables including site maps and process flows
- Understand and guide mobile optimization options based on business goals
- Incorporate SEO best practices, analytics research and general best practices into all architecture and UX recommendations
- Create creative briefs and manage creation of style guides with design team based on brand needs
- Stay abreast of new and innovative trends in information architecture and digital design
- Work with project-managers to prioritize and scope projects/tasks for design team as requested by various stakeholders
- Manage in-house and freelance designers
Looking to make a move? Don’t forget that HOW has plenty of resources to help guide your search. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database for the latest in design employment opportunities.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.