Looking for a web design job in Colorado? Global idea agency gyro is hiring a user interface/user experience designer. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are an award winning creative shop who believes that bringing humanly relevant ideas to a numb world is the way for gyro and our clients to succeed and thrive. Our creative culture is one built from inspiration, respect and collaboration.
UX/UI designers are responsible for concept, design strategy and visual design. You will own and be bringing to life interactive experiences for global brands. Your designs will be the embodiment of innovation, ideas and strategy. You will work with our diversified teams using gyro’s ignition method to concept across media, channels and audiences. Preferably you’ll have had experience in digital design in one or all of the following: large-scale Web sites, iPad/tablet and smart phone apps, display advertising, touchscreen kiosks and other screen-based media. You’ll be able to work hand-in-hand with and contribute to the gyro user experience and development teams to create world-class digital web experiences.
• Strong background in interactive based screen design
• Must have passion, design strength and a constantly expanding taste for knowledge of new digital trends
• Experience with Responsive Web Design
• Strong collaborative work ethic and the ability to help lead and deliver creative concepts
• Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks
• Front end programming/prototyping experience a plus
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.