Looking for a web design job in New York City? A leading agency that creates mobile experiences to help companies engage with customers, tapCommerce, is hiring a user experience/user interface web designer. Click through to learn more and apply:
We’re looking for a full-time UI/UX designer to help us in designing our our corporate web presence, enterprise platform, and consumer-facing mobile experiences. Your designs will be used by major brands and interact with millions of consumers.
- Take a design project from idea to release, while working closely with product and marketing teams
- Conduct iterative planning and feedback before committing to methods using digital wireframes, white-boarding and/or writing.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ship beautifully designed products.
- 1-4+ years of experience designing modern web products
- A killer portfolio showing off your UX/UI work.
- An opinion about excellent graphic design
- Skilled in: HTML, CSS.
- Exceptional in: Photoshop, Illustrator, or whatever design suites you prefer.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.