Looking for a web design job in the Bay Area? Madison Color, which aims to reinvent the home hair-care market with healthy products, is hiring a user experience/interactive designer for its team in San Francisco. Click through to learn more and apply:
We need a passionate, visual and interaction artist with a fresh perspective and deep expertise. We’re hiring a designer looking to push the boundaries of brand-building and the ecommerce experience. The ideal candidate would take a data-driven approach who love everything web and mobile.
• 4+ years overall experience as a web or mobile designer, preferably on scalable, data-driven, distributed web applications and/or high-traffic web or mobile web properties with exceptional UI/X
• Created user experiences that have delighted consumers
• Ensure user focus throughout entire product cycle (design, vision, definition, and communications)
• Deep expertise with design tools including Photoshop & Illustrator
• Wide range of styles and ideas, including graphical and digital designs
• Passionate about art, layout and design
• Funner than hell
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.