Looking for a web design job in New York City? Headliner, the online tool that helps brands target their messages to relevant audiences on Twitter and Facebook, is hiring a lead user interface/user experience designer to help shape its product. Click through to learn more and apply:
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
- Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications
- Visualize complex sets of data in ways that are easy to comprehend
- Passion for designing compelling, user experiences
- Solid intuition of best practices and tools used in user-centered interaction design
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Fluid ability to design in Photoshop, OmniGraffle, and Illustrator
- Experience in creating various prototype methods and knowledge of best practices
- Ability to prototype your work in HTML/CSS/JS
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.