Looking for a motion design job in North Carolina? Manna Church, a multi-site, multi-cultural church based in Fayetteville, NC, is seeking a video/motion designer to aid in its mission of serving more than 7,000 members. Click through to learn more and apply.
The Video/Motion Designer will be responsible for creating video campaigns, sermon bumpers, and weekly video announcements by using cutting edge production video, motion graphics and animations to reach a diverse audience.
Candidates will have a Bachelors Degree in Design/Video/Digital Media or similar work experience. They will be highly creative and have a strong knowledge of Final Cut or Premier, Adobe Creative Suite and related tools including After Effects or a similar product.
This is a full-time position (Mon-Fri) with a full benefits package.
For consideration, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Sample videos (or URL link) of your original work. If others worked on the video, please indicate your role and what aspects of the video you contributed. **This is required.**
• Cover letter with salary requirements
• Supports the vision and mission of Manna Church.
• Committed, growing follower of Jesus Christ.
• Must have an eye for design.
• Self-motivated and have the ability to gather and organize resources effectively and efficiently to accomplish the goal.
• Accurately assess the length and difficulty of a project.
• Deal with problems quickly and directly and settle disputes collaboratively and equitably.
• Relate well to all kinds of people and balance team and individual responsibilities.
• Give and welcome feedback, a team player and fun to work with.
• Is self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
• Accomplish the assigned projects by the required due date.
• Full working knowledge of post production video.
• Skillful, knowledgeable, and experienced in Apple computer operating systems
• Must be a U.S. citizen or have an active working visa
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/Motion and Final Cut Pro/Premiere Pro.
• Understanding of pixel ratios and formats for video graphics (difference between SD and HD).
• Aware of current (and future) design techniques and trends.
• Experience working with various cameras (P2, DSLR, etc)
• Knowledge/experience with lighting and green screen setup
• Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software (bonus but not required)
• Live Production knowledge (bonus but not required)
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career at the HOW Interactive Design Conference (Washington, DC, September 27–29 and San Francisco, October 29–31), including scoop on salary trends, new technologies and skills you need.