If you’re looking for a Visual Designer job in NYC, AHAlife is seeking a talented, motivated creative to drive the look and feel of their online retail and marketing. Interested? Click here for the full story and apply today.
At AHAlife, we’re looking for a Visual Designer who will collaborate with us to drive the Visual Design of our online retail and marketing presence—for our discerning, luxury-minded customers. Your role would include systematically evolving our UI look-and-feel to establish on-brand, emotional and functional connections with our AHAlife customers.
You should be able to conceive immersive, persuasive luxury Visual Design that is as elevated in luxury as it is emotive in refinement, and spare in clutter. You will take a central role in forming the brand’s visual expression scaled over all media channels.
Learn and instill our AHAlife brand and value proposition, in its current visual manifestation, and contribute to its rapid evolution.
Collaborate with multiple practices, like our Merchandising, Product, Tech and UX team members, to synthesize requirements, and develop Visual Design explorations for discussion and refinement.
• Collaborate with our Marketing team to coordinate designs and manage internal production of all social media assets. (i.e. digital advertising including, emails, online banners, web ads, and special projects)
• Work independently and jump on opportunities as they present themselves through social media for brand exposure, and customer service, etc.
• You should be comfortable adapting to changing demands, and willing to learn new skills to make your contribution more awesome.
• You should communicate openly, transparently and do so with optimism.
• You should be alright with occasional weekend and after-hours work, like when we’re launching a new feature or marketing campaign.
Looking to make a move? Don’t forget that HOW has plenty of resources to help guide your search. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database for the latest in design employment opportunities.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.