Looking for a web design job with one of the most recognizable names in digital media? Mashable is adding a key visual designer position to its team in New York City. Click through to learn more and apply:
- Based in NYC
- At least 2-4 years of experience in graphic design for print and web
- Proficiency with Mac platform with high level skills in Adobe CS6 programs (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator) along with PowerPoint/Keynote experience
- Can produce designs and layouts in InDesign
- Creating visual assets and design concepts for large-scale websites, microsites, illustrations, logos, banner campaigns, ad hubs, presentations, event banners and style guides
- Thinking creatively to ideate and present new ideas and concepts
- Regularly exercising good judgment in producing creative products
- Experience and willingness and to work with the brand’s style guide
- Experience working with advertising assets such as sales hubs, banners and presentations
- Passion for and solid examples exhibiting beautiful type design. Great knowledge of typefaces and fonts.
- Understanding of UI/UX, website design structure and interactivity
- Experience working with mobile formats and multiple resolutions (320 up to desktop resolutions)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and take direction
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Learn web design from the expert instructors at HOW University. See our rotating schedule of web design training courses, including hands-on training in coding for web designers, designing WordPress websites, information architecture and more.
Just one more day for our 12 Deals of December going on now at MyDesignShop.com!