Looking for a web design job in Seattle? Redfin, a real estate marketing company, is hiring a multidisciplinary visual designer to bring its brand to life on the web, in e-mails and in print. Click through to learn more and apply:
As a member of the graphic design team, you’ll create designs and assets for Redfin Marketing and other interactive projects independently, according to the agreed direction. You’ll work on designs for multiple projects and collaborate with marketing team members, product managers, project managers, design team members, and vendors. You’ll research projects, assist in strategy and concept development, and produce sketches and wireframes. You’ll fully execute final designs including the preparation of final graphics and assets, pixel perfect mocks and layouts, prep print files for press, create guides, and effectively communicate with developers to realize the design vision for web work all while mirroring the Redfin brand.
• 3 – 5 years in an agency environment
• Experience working on marketing campaigns & communicating brand message to the customers
• Photo art direction
• Working across a wide range of disciplines (website and landing page design, marketing and advertising campaigns, marketing and recruiting collateral, email campaigns, icon design, vector illustration, etc)
• Developing innovative and on-strategy designs which meet objectives
• Solving problems conceptually in collaboration with writers, other designers, developers and analysts
• Performing in deadline-driven environments, multitasking, staying organized
SKILLS AND TALENTS
• Superior design skills and a keen understanding of user behavior as it relates to design
• Intermediate to masterful CS6 skills (Illustrator and Photoshop are mandatory)
• Strong capability of Word and PowerPoint
• Well-developed written, verbal and presentation skills
• Exceptional attention to detail – Your finished product is technically flawless
• Great interpersonal skills – Good sense of humor, professional behavior, and friendly attitude
• Super self-motivated, accountable and able to take ownership of projects
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.