Are you an experienced designer looking to work in the big apple? And you’re a sports enthusiast? FanDuel is a burgeoning young company developing a new user experience for fantasy sports. Click here to find out more and apply today.
• Are self-motivated, a good communicator, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
• Communicate your ideas clearly and succinctly
• Come up with new ways to enhance the user experience across all platforms
• Thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment
• Present a user-centered design perspective
• Are comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
• Translate discussions and concepts into leading designs and layouts
• Generate detailed specs along with final designs that allow developers to build accurately and deliver a highly polished final product
• Create a pixel perfect and beautiful UI that works across multiple screen sizes
• Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns as well as recognising emerging UI trends
• Work closely with the product team to iterate on designs with integrated user feedback
• Help execute a style guide to make sure all elements work cohesively across all devices
• Create an interface that is consistent across web and native solutions
• Create optimized graphical assets for production site, and translate designs into basic HTML and CSS
On the hunt for a new design gig? Don’t forget that HOW has you covered. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.