Looking for a design job in sunny California? The global design agency Idean is seeking seasoned Visual Designers to join their team in Palo Alto. Click here to learn more and apply.
You wholeheartedly believe that designing unique user experiences, which are communicated to the end-user through awesome visual designs, can change the world. You’ve experienced first-hand, how the user-centered design process is used to develop new products and services and have a portfolio to prove it. You understand the importance of user experience and visual design and can effectively communicate it to clients.
• Work closely with the entire Design team to create the wow-effect visual designs
• Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different Design teams on delivering projects for different platforms & devices
• Create style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members can utilize and follow
• Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
• Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
• Simultaneously successfully work with various projects and clients
On the hunt for a new design gig? Don’t forget that HOW has you covered. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.