Williamsburg digital agency Blenderbox is looking for an interactive visual designer in Brooklyn, NY:
Applicants should have 1+ years experience designing for online applications, preferably in a digital agency environment. Specs:
- work alongside the design, UX, development and PM teams.
- be responsible for brainstorming concepts, developing original designs, executing visuals based on established design direction, putting together design specs for production and pitching in on any design-related tasks.
- know photoshop and illustrator inside-out
- have a solid understanding of designing with grids and design for user interface and navigation
- have a portfolio showing awesome layout and typography skills
- be detail-oriented, we like our files pixel perfect
- be able to work independently
- be comfortable juggling multiple projects
- have great communication skills
- love a good challenge
- be motivated to learn
First and foremost we are looking for design talent but knowledge of front-end dev is a plus and experience designing for mobile is also nice-to-have. Some branding experience wouldn’t hurt either.
Blenderbox is located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and offers a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation and benefits plan that includes health and dental, 401k and a generous vacation package.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.