Looking for an interactive design job in the Washington, DC, area? Resonate, the data and analytics company that tracks and measures digital marketing campaigns, is hiring a visualization and infographics designer to help make sense of the numbers. Click through to learn more and apply:
The Visualization and Infographics Designer must have excellent technical and design skills, but also a strong sense of visual storytelling. It’s a hybrid between strategic vision and tactical delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create infographics and communication projects for use in marketing, sales, and client delivery materials.
- Ability to create templates for self-reliance across departments
- Work with Product Design team to ensure consistency across business units
- Develop materials that communicate complex offerings and can be used across media: from the web, video to PowerPoint and print.
- Must be aware of the latest trends in visual storytelling across all media including the web, print, presentations materials and video.
- Collaborate with other members of the team including executives, researchers, product management and sales.
- Everyone’s favorite catch-all…other responsibilities as assigned.
A bit about the ideal candidate:
- Must have demonstrated success creating marketing materials that communicate complex technology offerings and services.
- At least five years of relevant experience required. Experience in developing online graphics and multimedia communications for a research or media company a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently when necessary. Requires analytical thinking and highly developed design judgment. Must be able to communicate ideas from rough sketches all the way to finished projects in a range of media. Excellent design skills are a must.
- Must be able to communicate clearly. Analytical and problem-solving skills are essential. Highly evolved interpersonal skills needed to work with other team members.
- Must have strong sense of corporate brand and visual identity
- Must exhibit a can-do, problem-solving attitude and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressured, evolving environment. Displays creativity, flexibility, risk-taking, teamwork and dependability.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and HTML required. Experience with video, flash and copy-editing a plus.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.