Looking for a web design job in Boston? LGBT community health center Fenway Health is looking for a designer to work on web and print projects. Click through to learn more and apply:
The Web & Print Design Associate is responsible for supporting the execution of graphic and digital communication strategies in close co-operation with Development and Communications staff that support Fenway’s mission and the work of its various departments and divisions.
Typical duties include: designing and constructing web pages and web sites by working with a variety of content management and web design software systems (e.g. Convio web management platform, web hosting management tools and web production software products); designing and developing online communications, marketing, event and fundraising campaigns; creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on the needs of and direction from various program staff; and creating charts, graphs, and other illustrations using digital and manual techniques as appropriate.
Additional duties may include: generating still and animated graphics for use on electronic publication platforms including Fenway’s various web sites and email communications; generating printer-ready files and coordinating file delivery to print vendors; reviewing and providing feedback on printers’ proofs; supporting photographer or videographer, providing coverage for Fenway events and gatherings; and providing photo image and video editing as needed for use in online communications and graphic design projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of one year web and print design related experience
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, HTML and WordPress
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, often hectic environment, and the ability to meet deadlines and work within a team environment
- Experience working with an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse work staff is preferred
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.