Looking for a web design job in the fashion business? Zooshoo.com, the online retailer for women’s fashion footwear, is seeking a web/graphic designer for its office in Chino, CA. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are looking for a ridiculously amazing lead designer who will use his or her design skills and knowledge of typography to express individual style that is aspirational. From brief concepts to luxury aesthetics we would love a creative mind that brings their own style to the mix while being open to learning in a collaborative environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as Lead Designer for marketing artwork and managing the design of online content and advertising
- Develop mood boards, sketches and design exploration
- Designing and producing mock layouts, ads, banners, landing pages, lookbooks, taglines, and feature rich content etc.
- Assist in art direction and collaborating with the marketing team on conceptual content geared towards art, fashion, design, and lifestyle.
- Photo enhancing and typography design for lifestyle model shoots.
- Design logotypes, icons, print collateral (packaging, merchandise)
- Complete projects according to deadlines and communicate in advance if difficulties arise
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong Eye and amazing attention to detail
- Experience in Art Direction
- Typography junkie
- Can effectively communicate ideas and take constructive feedback
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic or Web Design
- 3+ years working experience
- Lover of Fashion <3
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Stuck in a career rut? Looking to shift from print to web design? Needing a big dose of creative inspiration? 6 Ways Designers Can Avoid Burnout and Embrace Change on March 27 with Melissa Morris Ivone.