Looking for a web design job in Southern California? Broadspring, a growing content-marketing agency in Irvine, CA, is hiring a web designer to join its creative team. Click through to learn more and apply:
- Map, wireframe and mockup new features
- Design and refinement of new and existing web pages and user interfaces
- Brand development for new web properties
- Creation of visual presentations for clients
- Email newsletter design and development
- Making design decisions based on AB and multivariate testing results
- Ensure all visual communication is consistent and beautiful
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 1-3+ or more years of experience in web focused design
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working experience with HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.