Looking for a web design job in the entertainment industry? Digital Media Management, a full-service agency based in Beverly Hills, CA, is hiring a web designer. Click through to learn more and apply:
Think you have what it takes to design and build some of the most innovative websites in the entertainment industry? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you! A unique position has opened up in our young and dynamic team in Beverly Hills for an Los Angeles based web designer/developer to create some of the web’s most recognizable and interesting websites. Competitive pay. Full-time. In-house.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
– MUST be an expert with knowledge of WordPress CMS, HTML, CSS, Java, Flash, PHP, MySQL, Photoshop, etc.
– Has produced at high-quality, fully-customized WordPress websites in the past
– Possess strong design aesthetic (based on examples)
– Ability to work as a team member and meets deadlines.
– Strong IT skills – server and network issues, troubleshooting, etc.
– Most importantly we are looking for people who are resourceful, entrepreneurial and reliable.
– Previous experience with Tumblr a plus!
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit.