Looking for a Quebec design job? Hartco Inc. is hiring a web designer to work on online marketing projects in Montreal, Canada. Click through to learn more and apply:
The Web Designer is responsible for the design, development, content integration and maintenance of all online marketing initiatives. He/she will create HTML e-mails, landing pages, web banners, and new corporate websites, using consistent branding across all company properties.
- Design, develop, and distribute marketing and communication materials in different media formats (i.e. PDF brochures, posters, e-mails, web banners, etc.) for Hartco and Hartco’s business groups’ specific marketing campaigns.
- Document and manage workflow and ensure materials are delivered/produced in accordance with agreed upon timelines.
- Design and develop the new Metafore.ca and Microage.ca websites in CSS/HTML.
- Design and code e-mails, eFlyers, and newsletters in HTML.
- Design and develop landing pages.
- Design campaign-specific web banners.
- Maintain and update all the company’s websites.
- Collaborate with marketing team to brainstorm new concepts that fit objectives for major programs and campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly in web design.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of web design experience
- Proven expertise in Adobe Photoshop
- Proven expertise in CSS3 and HTML
- Experience with cross-browser/cross-platform testing
- Experience with a CMS such as WordPress
- Experience with mobile web design is a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and In Design is a plus
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.