Looking for a Pennsylvania web design job? Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is hiring a designer in Hershey, PA, to work on everything from web and interactive projects to banners and the occasional print project. Click through to learn more:
This position is responsible for a full range of design services, from production graphics and banners, to micro sites and full website designs. This person will focus mainly on web/interactive-based design but will also contribute to print media projects as needed. They must also have a strong sense of design and composition, an understanding of branding, and be a designer, first and foremost. This person must work well in a collaborative environment, posessing the ability, and personality to take and give direction to other designers. This individual must be passionate, highly motivated, have great attention to detail, and be quick working. Knowledge of when to use Fireworks, Photoshop, or Illustrator is a must, as well as having the ability to apply excellent design across a broad range of styles and brands, from playful to elegant.
- Design a full range of products for web and interactive projects
- Provide creative solutions for marketing campaigns as part of a team effort
- Assist with print team design needs if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts/design or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience in graphic design is required or 5 years of work experience if degree requirement is not met.
- High proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Fireworks, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Ability to work within Dreamweaver (including templates) and be familiar working in the Mac environment
- Knowledgeable of CSS and the best practices for email and online uses
- Must also be skilled to hardcode CSS & HTML while being proficient at creating tableless designs
- Experienced with User Interface design for web application as well as working knowledge of cross platform web development using W3C standards (CSS, HTML)
- Knowledgeable of usability standards, information architecture best practices, adn optimization techniques.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.