Comics juggernaut Marvel Entertainment is looking for a web designer in New York. Click through to learn more and apply:
Marvel is looking for a talented designer to create web landing pages, ad banners, email campaigns, and other digital graphic assets. The candidate will be responsible for redesigning email templates and coding simple custom emails. The designer will work with the art director, project managers, and business owners on incoming projects to support a wide range of Marvel products, from comics to movies to video games and more. The candidate should have at least 1-2 years work experience, an online portfolio, and a desire to grow and learn as a digital designer.
This person should be able to:
- Self-organize and manage several projects at a time
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Follow our visual brand guidelines and take art direction
- Deliver finalized comps to web team for coding and implementation
- Clearly communicate with all levels of professionals across the organization
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.