Looking for a web design job in the health and wellness field? Medifast, the weight-loss plan and healthy meal provider, is hiring a web designer to join its team in Owings Mills, MD. Click through to learn more and apply:
The Web Designer supports Medifast’s growing web needs by planning, developing and evaluating websites to inform and better position Medifast,Inc. for growth. This position will provide the ability to expand technology abilities to drive corporate web strategy, including taking on additional project and initiatives internally.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Computer Science, Web Design or a related field OR equivalent job experience
- At least 1-3 years of experience in website design
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience working within various content management systems (experience with WordPress a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of current web design trends and software including Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge and experience with cross-browser and cross-platform design and testing
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to grow your web design career? Build your skills and knowledge of interaction design with our superior library of web design books. Visit MyDesignShop.com for new releases and discounts.