Looking for a web design job in Brooklyn? Red Antler, a growing branding agency that consults with startups and new ventures, is adding an experienced, dog-loving web designer to its team in Brooklyn’s popular DUMBO district. Click through to learn more and apply:
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, and curious designer who loves all things interactive, wants push the boundaries of technology and user experience, and is ready to take a project and run with it. You should be comfortable managing yourself as well as junior designers.
- Concept existing and future online and mobile products
- Create wireframes
- Create online brand identities as part of the branding process
- Design sites and applications across a range of client categories and styles
- Engage in extensive product testing and iteration
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for Interactive Media
- Clean and elegant design aesthetic
- Strong eye for layout, color, and typography
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of prototyping tools is a plus
- Dog lover (we have a few small dogs who work here part-time)
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2013 the year you grow your web design career! You can get the expert info you need through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.