Based in Nashville, TN, The Gideons International is looking for a web designer to work on user interface designs, navigation, layout and graphic elements. This Christian group might be best known for outfitting hotel rooms around the world with Bibles. Click through to learn more and apply:
- Develop concepts and work collaboratively with creative team on new and existing features, creating a clean, usable and consistent style that adheres to our brand guidelines
- Control and manage the brand look and feel, ensure consistency over different mediums as it relates to interactive materials
- Solve design problems and produce high-quality solutions across a variety of media
- Design major components and maintain websites and other digital publications and applications that are global in scope
- Interface with IT department, coordinating development of interactive projects
- Create multiple design comps within a set period of time
- Familiarity with web standards and best practices, including new and emerging standards such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong artistic mindset, quality driven, attention to detail and highly organized
- High standards for creative and development executions
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.