Looking for a web design job in California? Wiredrive, developer of an online media-sharing app, is seeking a candidate for a web designer to join its team to work on sales and marketing projects including the company website, e-marketing, infographics and more. Click through to learn more and apply:
Wiredrive is looking for a versatile, multi-disciplined designer to help shape our brand and deliver a clean, cohesive, engaging visual experience to our customers. This jack-of-all-trades creative powerhouse will work with the sales and marketing team to craft a variety of vital company assets, including our website, newsletter, email marketing and promotional materials, sales presentations, info-graphics, illustrations, and more.
Technical chops are important:
– 3-5 years of experience with an outstanding online portfolio
– In-depth understanding of design theory and principles
– Solid typography, iconography, illustration and web design skills
– Mastery of all things Adobe
– Working knowledge of standards-compliant HTML and CSS
– Motion-graphics experience is a huge plus
– But, it’s what’s on the inside that really counts!
– Passion for design and technology with an appreciation for well-designed products
– Desire to be part of a hungry, motivated team
– Confidence without ego
– Ability to take constructive criticism without getting defensive
– Eagerness to learn new skills and keep up with changing technologies
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Learn web design from the expert instructors at HOW University. See our rotating schedule of web design training courses, including hands-on training in coding for web designers, designing WordPress websites, information architecture and more.