Looking for a New York web design job? High quality video sharing service Vimeo is looking for a web designer to work on digital advertising. Click through to learn more and apply:
Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission today by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Vimeo is a leading video-sharing site committed to delivering a high-quality, inspiring video experience to 70+ million people each month—and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing on external digital advertising (banners, landing pages, etc)
- Produce rich media and static ad designs for Vimeo while maintaining overall design standards, integrity, and consistency for Vimeo brand and products
- Design compelling, eye-catching ads to increase click through rates
- 3-5 years’ experience designing static and rich media digital ads
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for brand messaging and clean, colorful design
- Preoccupation with staying on top of web design trends and the latest techniques
- Experience in Flash, ActionScript, and SEO a plus
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.