Are you a seasoned interactive designer looking for a new gig in Baltimore? Vitamin is seeking a Web Designer with strong interactive design and project management skills. If this is you, apply and get the design job details.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We have an immediate opening for an interactive designer / developer with 3-5 years experience and good HTML/CSS skills. WordPress knowledge would be a big plus. This position would enable you to take the lead on design, HTML/CSS builds including content integration. The ideal candidate would be comfortable handling a project from concept to deployment on a range of clients from the built industry to healthcare to retail.
The ideal candidate must speak intelligently about their work and demonstrate range, experience and congruency. You must also bring a comprehensive understanding of current web design/dev tools and programs. A portfolio of your work is also required.
– Appreciation of Vitamin’s design philosophy
– Proven ability to think conceptually and successfully execute a creative vision with little art direction required
– Passion to learn and succeed; ability to take well to constructive criticism; detail oriented nature
– Motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced, client-centric business environment
– Attention to detail along with the ability to self manage and follow directions
Looking to make a move? Don’t forget that HOW has plenty of resources to help guide your search. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database for the latest in design employment opportunities.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.