Looking for a web design job in Brooklyn, NY? Crye Precision, which manufacturers protective gear for law-enforcement and military sectors, is hiring a web designer with video skills for its team in Brooklyn. Click through to learn more and apply:
• Independently manage shooting and editing of video both in office and remote locations.
• Work with product design team to create instructional videos for new products that will be delivered both on our website and on physical media.
• Responsible for all 2D assets required to bring a product to market – manuals, packaging, web photography and copy, uploading and implementing all web content.
• Create visual design, typography, logos, print, video, and other multimedia. Emphasis will be placed on digital design.
• We’re choosing based on talent rather than years of experience.
• Ability to lead projects and meet deadlines.
• Experience planning shoots, assembling required equipment / team, and editing video.
• Photography experience including off camera lighting & photo editing.
• Thoroughly fluent with digital tools in CS6, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut.
• Create files correctly for press (bleeds, PDF proofing, color separations, spot 4 and color process).
• Ability to work independently as well as in a group a must.
• Must be self-motivated with good organizational skills, strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
• Job is based in Brooklyn, NYC.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit.