Looking for a web design job in New York City? LongTail Video is adding a front-end web developer to its fast-growing team. Click through to learn more and apply:
• Play a vital role in the design of our website, support site, e-mail marketing materials, web/mobile applications, and manage weekly site updates.
• Work directly with the lead designer and the marketing team to define application concepts and development limitations, as well as make sure user interactions and visual design ideas are faithfully interpreted.
• Employ the latest technologies with care for backward compatibility. Develop with clean, cross-browser compatible code for optimal performance and smooth user experience.
• Ensure brand and design standards are met on every project.
• Cross device/browser test your design implementations.
• Experience with WordPress
• Extensive web standards expertise and a deep understanding of cross-browser limitations. Must be up to date with industry standards and be following HTML5 and CSS3 advancements.
• Experience with responsive design and mobile friendly implementations.
• Experience developing email marketing.
• Knowledge of UI design including typography, color and layout.
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Highly detail-oriented, producing pixel perfect implementations.
• Stellar front-end development portfolio
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.