In less than two weeks, all of us here at HOW will be packing up and heading to Boston for the design event of the year. HOW Design Live is happening June 21-25 in Boston, MA, and you don’t want to miss it!
This is a mega-event with programming for designers of all stripes. Here are the highlights of all the interactive programming happening at HOW Design Live this year:
- Jason Cranford Teague: Web Typography NOW: The Future of Typography
- Patrick McNeil: Current Trends in Web Design + Top Ten Tools to Save You Time (Radically Streamline Your Business in the Cloud)
- Mark O’Brien: Is Your Website Generating Business?
- David Sherwin: Becoming a Design Leader
- Todd Zaki Warfel: Designing With HTML5 and CSS3
Plus, there are all sorts of sessions on design business, freelancing, creativity and design management. And we’ve got lots of fun activities with partners including the Type Directors Club, AIGA and EPIC. See you in Boston!